Dr. Strange Vs Beta Ray Bill

Started by Prep-Man2 pages

Dr. Strange Vs Beta Ray Bill

who wins?

You can make a VERY convincing argument for both characters, but I think brb would eventually defeat classic strange. Not with ease, but he can do it. 6/10 imo.

^^i assume you meant classic strange...otherwise it'd be a ****in horror show.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/09ad3.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/86/11gq4.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/12hw0.jpg/

Uh...what? I cant see your pics!

I don't believe you

Ya caught me...

Current Strange loses, classic rapestomps

Originally posted by Dr.SpiderHulk
You can make a VERY convincing argument for both characters, but I think brb would eventually defeat classic strange. Not with ease, but he can do it. 6/10 imo.

Hard to argue with Bran's pics.

**** yo pics, nikka! 😖tomps pics with muddy boots:

^ You can have my sig.

Alright, then!

I cant see your pics, either. I see thor/strange/brb as pretty dead even tbh. But i'd bet on strange beating brb more than hed beat thor.

Originally posted by long pig
I cant see your pics, either. I see thor/strange/brb as pretty dead even tbh. But i'd bet on strange beating brb more than hed beat thor.
It's when Beta knocked out Strange after he cheapshotted Surfer, and Strange tried to blast Beta from behind.

Strange's durability fluctuates drastically from one page to the next. Takes blast from galactus or whoever...only to be kod by a brick thrown by a schoolgirl. But i get your point.

Originally posted by Dr.SpiderHulk
Strange's durability fluctuates drastically from one page to the next. Takes blast from galactus or whoever...only to be kod by a brick thrown by a schoolgirl. But i get your point.
still not as bad as surfer to mexican sledgehammers.

Originally posted by Uriel005
still not as bad as surfer to mexican sledgehammers.

He was faking that

Originally posted by Igniz
Dormammu bestowing powers to Dilby.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DormammuBestowingPowersToDilby.jpg

Dliby's Magic Robot Vs Doctor Strange 😆

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DilbysMagicRobotVsDrStrange1.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DilbysMagicRobotVsDrStrange2.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DilbysMagicRobotVsDrStrange3.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DilbysMagicRobotVsDrStrange4.jpg

Poor Doctor Strange!Defeated by a Magic Robot conjured by Dilby the Disciple of Dormammu 😆

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DrStrangeDefeated.jpg

😗