Which comic book series do you enjoy Reading the most?

Started by Hulkbuster11 pagesPoll

Which independent comic book hero series is the one you purchasing and enjoy reading?

Which comic book series do you enjoy Reading the most?

Which separate comic book series do you enjoy reading/purchasing the most? Based on whatever reason but reasons can steam from series having the best plot-twist,villians,story and best alternitive universes/version of character.

the glory days are long gone, they all lose imo

Hulk.....But Since He Ain't In The Poll I'll Go With Batman Second Being Iron Man And Third Being Superman. Spawn Is Cool

Poll Question: "Which independent comic book hero series is the one you purchasing and enjoy reading?"

Superman
Batman
Wonder woman
Green lantern
Aquaman
Flash
Spiderman
Thor
Iron man

facepalm

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Poll Question: "Which [b]independent comic book hero series is the one you purchasing and enjoy reading?"

Superman
Batman
Wonder woman
Green lantern
Aquaman
Flash
Spiderman
Thor
Iron man

facepalm [/B]

Huh?

Of solo titles, maybe Punisher. Moon Knight used to be good, haven`t read in a long while.

Of the ones listed, tie between Green Lantern/Thor/Iron Man

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Poll Question: "Which [b]independent comic book hero series is the one you purchasing and enjoy reading?"

Superman
Batman
Wonder woman
Green lantern
Aquaman
Flash
Spiderman
Thor
Iron man

facepalm [/B]


what I meant was no team comics like x-men, jla, x-factor, batman/superman, fantastic+spiderman four/avengers and such. Just heros in there own comic strips

Nothing currently from Marvel. Animal Man in DC. Invincible (even though its taken a strange turn the last few issues).

Probably Spawn, it was decent the last time I checked. Action Comics is cool too -the Superman title is weak-.

Action comics.

Of the ones in the list, I would say Thor

Originally posted by psycho gundam
the glory days are long gone, they all lose imo

👆

I love Spidey more than anyone. He's my favorite by far.

Originally posted by h1a8
I love Spidey more than anyone. He's my favorite by far.

YouTube video

Out of all of those, Batman or Thor.

Originally posted by TheHulk
Huh?

You put the word "Independent" for the poll and those characters aren't from a Independent publisher cept from Spawn.

Where's the FF ?

I guess they weren't included because its a team book (thus going against his definition of the word 'independent'😉 and its published by Marvel (thus going against normal people's definition).

They are still and or making a Spawn Comic?