Originally posted by Golgo13Well you see, KMC has Marvel fans. These Marvel fans can't accept a Marvel character losing. dursmart
[QUOTE=14579215]Originally posted by abhilegend
[B]Pym isn't beating Lex in a prep war, forget about that. [/QUOTEYeah, I'd like to know why and how Pym has an advantage. [/B]
Originally posted by Badabing
Well you see, KMC has Marvel fans. These Marvel fans can't accept a Marvel character losing. dursmart
Originally posted by maxivitopoweHe probably has no choice with the vast majority of forum members siding with Marvel characters by default. Gotta keep the vs forum running. Heck I try to back DC chars up any chance I get just to create a debate. And I dont even read DC these days.
Aren't you meant to be impartial? Or at least slightly less partial?
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
What ? Lex is better than Pym in science !!! No way !! 😠Maybe Lex Knows many fields of science but his Company does most of his work and this fight is Lex vs Hank not Lex and his Company vs hank !! 😉
Lex has the cronies do the grunt work. Every big idea, every grand development, is his. He's just moving on to the next idea once he's figured out the last one.
They're both experts in their fields. They just, for the most part, have different fields.