Hawkeye(Clint) vs Punisher

Started by golem3701 pages

Hawkeye(Clint) vs Punisher

The fight take place in Chicago no prep who wins?

hawkeye should win

Just to add to this standard equipment

What's Hawkeyes best speed feats?

Because Punisher is a quick draw.. Shot DD's baton out of mid air, for one.

Originally posted by Trackz
hawkeye should win

Hawkeye imo.

I'd say punisher would take an arrow to the chest but wins with superior damage soak and pain tolerance

Originally posted by pym-ftw
I'd say punisher would take an arrow to the chest but wins with superior damage soak and pain tolerance
except hawkeye's arrows explode and all that

Hawkeye's arrows- http://marvel.wikia.com/Trick_Arrows

Originally posted by Trackz
except hawkeye's arrows explode and all that

If there in character I don't see Clint going for a kill. He has tranqs and taser arrows aswell which I feel he would try first.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
If there in character I don't see Clint going for a kill. He has tranqs and taser arrows aswell which I feel he would try first.
yeah, you're right.

Taser arrows have one-shot the likes of Captain America before, there are also foil arrows and bola arrows to easily disable Frank, not to mention gas or sonic arrows.

Frankly, HE has this.

Punisher wins.

Clint wins this via jumping out of the way whilst shooting a disabling trick arrow.

Clint.

Jeremy Renner.

Thomas Jane.

A very close match, with two very even opponents. Ill go with Punisher slightly more than Hawkeye, but hell be in horrible shape afterwards.

Originally posted by DTM
A very close match, with two very even opponents. Ill go with Punisher slightly more than Hawkeye, but hell be in horrible shape afterwards.

If HE wins any amount of wins, it will be with one arrow, two tops.