Who has better tech feats than Thanos?

Started by Bentley2 pages

Who has better tech feats than Thanos?

Darkseid
Batman
Luthor

Doom
Reed
Kang

You can add your picks if you want to 馃檪

Re: Who has better tech feats than Thanos?

Originally posted by Bentley
Darkseid
Batman
Luthor

Doom
Reed
Kang

You can add your picks if you want to 馃檪

Are we allowed to pick alternate reality versions ?

Sure, but the characters I suggested are intended to be from their respective mainstream realities (in DC's case, New Earth's versions)

Cho, Pym, Doom, Reed, and kang

Father box?

Doom, Reed, Metron, Alexander Luthor, Controllers (if counted as one), Guardians (if counted as one, otherwise Krona)...

Pretty much all of them, the thing is though as soon as they go into a "prep war" or "invention war" Thanos seems to be portrayed superior. See Thanos monitoring Doom in "The End".

Maybe one of the Brainiacs? I'm notsure though...

Nice list already in the set up though, I think I'd agree on all of those.

PC Lex Luthor

Darkseid

Rune King Thor
The Mask
Odin
Lucifer Morningstar
Franklin Richards

not kang

Reed
PC luthor
Doom
Pym
Braniac

I would say Ironman might be comparable but Thanos delves into cloning/genetics as well. Guy is mad scientist enough to splice Galactus DNA with him lol.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
not kang
I'd like to add, Kang sucks.

What are these tech feats thar are better than Thanos tech feats?

Originally posted by TheMask
Rune King Thor
The Mask
Odin
Lucifer Morningstar
Franklin Richards

... 馃槙

Originally posted by Mindset
I'd like to add, Kang sucks.

Originally posted by Nihilist
What are these tech feats thar are better than Thanos tech feats?

Lex build a ray gun thats shoots you through time

out of a lemon a magnet and a soda can

Doom and Reed obviously have better tech feats.

Banner too, imo.

Pym, Brainiac, DOOM!