No Void for Bob and No gems or Thanos for the watch
Who wins?
THE
TheGodKillerTrue Killer
Infinity Watch stomp .
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
I think a Karmic Blast would mess Sentry up badly.
EDIT: Without the gems, I still think the Watch would take it.
PG
psycho gundamThe Nightmare of Solomon
oneshot via karmic blast
STO
StoicAvenger
Originally posted by Nihilist No Void for Bob and No gems or Thanos for the watch
Who wins?
I'm leaning towards the Watch on this one, but mainly because Bob has too many inconsistencies. If this is the Sentry at his best though? I'd lean towards him winning.
MD
MF DELPHaka Rakim Illa
So this is Pip, Gamora, Adam, Drax, Moondragon, and Maxam vs. Sentry sans Void and Gems?
Yeah, Infinity Watch, though Pip likely gets ripped in half.
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Sentry.
BOU
BouboumasterSenior Member
IW crush Sentry.
Thanos solo both Sentry AND the rest of the Infinity Watch.
SIX
Sixth_WingedSenior Member
Majority goes to the Sentry since he can blitz all the only threat to him here which is adam. Then again, he hasn't shown any soul-type powers so inclined to say he might just get owned by a karmic blast.
DTM
DTMSenior Member
Gotta support the Watch here. Drax and Gamora can hang with Sentry physically, Moondragon can attack his mind, Warlock can attack his soul, and Pip can be a distraction bouncing around the place.