Originally posted by Slaanesh
that was a weaken Atrocitus..he and his corp is dying..and he was able to handle Apollo and Manhunter while in that state..at full power..he would beat Annihilus..
I'm not too sure about that, Annihilus was able to handle Nova Prime, and Quasar with ease (he even devoured Quasar), and I wouldn't be surprised if that team could beat Apollo, and J'onn.
I really wanted to vote on Atrocitus by mere virtue of Annihilation having the worst anti-climatic battle I've ever seen in a cosmic scene and Annihilus being 90% hype. Buuut he ****ing owned Quasar and Nova Prime at the same time and Quasar IMO is >= Atrocitus so regrettably Annihilus.
Then again, it could be merely that Quasar was just jobbing to Annihilus. I mean guy seemed retarded when he fought the bug.
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm not too sure about that, Annihilus was able to handle Nova Prime, and Quasar with ease (he even devoured Quasar), and I wouldn't be surprised if that team could beat Apollo, and J'onn.
well..i put Apollo & J'onn above Nova & Quasar..and Atrocitus was able to handle them both while in a weaken state..i bet he can beat Nova & Quasar without much trouble too..