Starro The Conqueror Vs Dragon Of The Moon

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

Starro The Conqueror Vs Dragon Of The Moon

Who wins and why?

vs

Mmmmh... Back in Defenders when the Dragon of the Moon was somewhat Unleashed it was problematic, I don't see how Starro can affect it, unless it's the physically pumped version from L.E.G.I.O.N..

I'd have to reread that arc, but DotM has never faced a powerful physical opponent. Probably DotM.

Originally posted by Bentley
Mmmmh... Back in Defenders when the Dragon of the Moon was somewhat Unleashed it was problematic, I don't see how Starro can affect it, unless it's the physically pumped version from L.E.G.I.O.N..

I'd have to reread that arc, but DotM has never faced a powerful physical opponent. Probably DotM.

Starro doesn't need physical strength or anything. What about the mind control fish? It has taken over entire world's and earth's mightiest like Superman, WW, etc...

In JLA arc, nobody could even dent Starro, except Orion.

I don't see him out psyching the DotM frankly, it's a high-end demonic entity.

Originally posted by Bentley
I don't see him out psyching the DotM frankly, it's a high-end demonic entity.

Er. wasn't Dream worried about Starro's influence throughout the universe? I don't see DOTM's mind more powerful than countless galaxies.

Well, if you're so sure Starro wins then you made an spite thread 😛

Originally posted by Bentley
Well, if you're so sure Starro wins then you made an spite thread 😛

I'm not sure, because Starro isn't very mobile. It's kind of tricky. I mean does he send an army of Starro's to take him over? Can DOTM destroy Starro? I think it's interesting, to say the least.

I'm just glad to see DotM in a battle. I've only attemtpted one with it (vs Fin Fang Foom) and it did not gain much interest...lol.

I'm not sure with this one actually...

I think DotM is safe from being faced, and probably capable of destroying a large member of the Star Conquerer species like that one.

Starro the Conquerer, as in the humanoid who commands them, on the other hand, I'd say would probably win.

DotM ftw.
A child of Set. Vast power. Mind control of the highest order.

Originally posted by Q99 I think DotM is safe from being faced, and probably capable of destroying a large member of the Star Conquerer species like that one. Starro the Conquerer, as in the humanoid who commands them, on the other hand, I'd say would probably win.

i doubt dotm can destroy the continent sized starro. the clones perhaps.

IS that Starro the Dude with the big ass hammer or axe or whatever still around. He was pretty badass.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
i doubt dotm can destroy the continent sized starro. the clones perhaps.

DotM is a dimensional level threat, so who knows awesr

DotM wins handily.

Originally posted by Glorificus
DotM wins handily.

Feats? I'd like to see the destruction output. Maybe he can win easily, but Starro would more than likely just reform.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
IS that Starro the Dude with the big ass hammer or axe or whatever still around. He was pretty badass.

I don't believe so. Once his pet/captive starro fish was killed, that was pretty much it for him. Odds are Despero killed him...

He was a cool concept of a character with an anti climatic ending, imo.

DOTM

so, does anyone have any feats? who has dotm defeated? any hyperbole feats?

I'll try to bring some next week, haven't checked my Moondragon collection in a while so it will take me some time.