Morbius vs Shang Chi

Started by Nietzschean1 pages

Morbius vs Shang Chi

vs

Morbius. His healing factor, strength, speed, flight, should negate his skills deficit.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Morbius. His healing factor, strength, speed, flight, should negate his skills deficit.

This

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Morbius. His healing factor, strength, speed, flight, should negate his skills deficit.
i thought he only glided?

Originally posted by Nietzschean
i thought he only glided?
Nope, he flies

Morbius.

Could his hf be overloaded?

If Shangs peer can punk Deadpool, I could see Shang himself defeating Mordius, assuming his hf isn't on The Generals level.. (Yes, I realize this is ABC logic, but anything Cat can do, Shang can do too, if not better than at least as well..)

Originally posted by Trackz
Nope, he flies
very very slowly and I dont think he uses it for combat purpose, right? 😕

Originally posted by Nietzschean
very very slowly and I dont think he uses it for combat purpose, right? 😕
nope, he flies as fast as any other hero. he's not super sonic, but he uses his flight to blitz people on occasion.

Originally posted by cdtm
Could his hf be overloaded?

If Shangs peer can punk Deadpool, I could see Shang himself defeating Mordius, assuming his hf isn't on The Generals level.. (Yes, I realize this is ABC logic, but anything Cat can do, Shang can do too, if not better than at least as well..)

morbius has a great healing factor, but it is easily overloaded...a couple of fatal wounds would overload it. the only problem with that is, it sends morbius into a bloodlust.