Captain America Vs Dr Doom.

Started by animale1 pages

Captain America Vs Dr Doom.

They command an army of 100 men(they wont figth(
50 heavy infantry
30 archers
20 heavy cavalry

Who wins?

I'll say Doom.

Even though something in me cringes when I vote agasint Cap...lol

Cap.

Doom.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Cap.

Why do you say Cap?

I said Doom because I think he would have experience designing assaults and defenses with battalions of varying sizes, being the ruler of Latveria. He would have had to quell uprisings or military advancements from other countries at some point I would think.

Cap to me is better in team leadership, where he uses his actual feats within the battle to encourage and uplift his troops morale. Since neither he nor Doom will actually be fighting, that advantage would be lost.

Originally posted by whacknasty

I said Doom because I think he would have experience designing assaults and defenses with battalions of varying sizes, being the ruler of Latveria. He would have had to quell uprisings or military advancements from other countries at some point I would think.

There is a lot of "think" in there. I wonder if Doom's command has been shown on panel?

Originally posted by ctsketch
There is a lot of "think" in there. I wonder if Doom's command has been shown on panel?

Lol, very true. I'm at work at the moment, so I don't have any panel evidence at all 😮

Originally posted by whacknasty
Lol, very true. I'm at work at the moment, so I don't have any panel evidence at all 😮

LOL, I'm not trying to be offensive. I am legitimately curious

Cap has lead armies throughout the decades.

Doom I have never seen lead an army tactically. Doom just threatens everybody that they will die if they don't give it there all.

Cap

His people will actually believe they can win after one of Caps speeches.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Cap has lead armies throughout the decades.

Doom I have never seen lead an army tactically. Doom just threatens everybody that they will die if they don't give it there all.

You are wrong.

Not sure who'll win. 😕

Cap has the better feats.

There are some people who just vote Doom without even thinking.

I agree, Cap wins.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Cap has lead armies throughout the decades.

Doom I have never seen lead an army tactically. Doom just threatens everybody that they will die if they don't give it there all.

TBF that's one hell of a mtivational speech...

Originally posted by Mindset
You are wrong.

That's Doom propaganda for ya.

Originally posted by SamZED
TBF that's one hell of a mtivational speech...

Hey it's worked wonders for years.

Doom is a great tactician, actually. He would have to be in order to consistently fight Reed and his accursed family for all these years and happen to win at times, as well. His leadership skills are also quite good, and not just when it comes to threatening peons.

Doom is a charismatic leader and incredibly intelligent, he can get people to align easily with him and it can motivate people around him. I do wonder if he has actual field-commander feats under his belt, because in comics the villains rarely get to raid regular people into fights.

His strategy was solid in Doom War, but his tactics? They didn't show anything impressive other than Doom's technology.

All hope lies in Doom.

Originally posted by Bentley
Cap has the better feats.

There are some people who just vote Doom without even thinking.

Originally posted by Mindset
You are wrong.