Mordru vs Thotu

Started by ozz811 pages

Mordru vs Thotu

Both at their best and peak who takes this how and why?

Are you kidding me ?

Thotu as in...the Heart of the Universe?

Thought it wud be interesting , isn't mordru unkillable as well I.e has no beginning no end.. Etc

Yeah it's not interesting.

Originally posted by Cogito
Thotu as in...the Heart of the Universe?

Yeah ...

lol...Spite

I am pretty sure the Heart of the Universe/Heart of the Infinite would win this.

As the HOTU is just an inanimate mass of energy when it's not being used by anyone, Mordru wins by default

Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you kidding me ?

Mordru can get his licks in, but ultimately... no he can't. He gets one shot erased by anything everytime

Mordru kills THOTI, sending it right back to hell where it came from.

/

Originally posted by Galan007
Mordru kills THOTI, sending it right back to hell where it came from.

/

You're wrong. Again.

Heart one shots mordru but he promptly rezz.

WTF is this?

THOTI. Every time.

Originally posted by Galan007
Mordru kills THOTI, sending it right back to hell where it came from.

/

lol, seriously?

^ Eh no. srsly

You're an idiot if you thought I was serious.

Originally posted by john allerdyce
lol, seriously?
I think he's just covering his tracks.

Originally posted by ozz81
Thought it wud be interesting , isn't mordru unkillable as well I.e has no beginning no end.. Etc

This needs to stop, this is so damn lopsided it's sad!