Team 1 vs Team 2

Started by keiththegreat1 pages

Team 1 vs Team 2

Bor
DCNU Superman
Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion

vs

WBH
Current Red Hulk
Skaar
Thanos

No BFR

Good match. Im not totall decided as of now.

Superboy Prime = Thanos
DCnU Superman => Skaar (lack of feats for Supes)
Ion/Bor > Red Hulk
Ion/Bor > Hulk

So..team 1 slightly

Bor and SBP kill it for team 1.

team 1..

t2

Originally posted by Cogito
Superboy Prime = Thanos
DCnU Superman => Skaar (lack of feats for Supes)
Ion/Bor > Red Hulk
Ion/Bor > Hulk

So..team 1 slightly

I agree with what you said, except, I think SBP > Thanos.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I agree with what you said, except, I think SBP > Thanos.

I didn't want to start a riot and it didn't matter in my outcome, so I left it at that.

Team 1. Even Thanos can`t pull a win here, being saddled with a bunch of Hulks.