Thanos vs Current Mangog

Started by ozz811 pages

Thanos vs Current Mangog

Thanos at best with no: Orb, tech, HOTU , IG, & CC vs current Mangog at his best.Who takes this how and why?

Thanos should work him pretty good. Based on his recent showings anyway. He's not weak by any means but nothing compared to what he was.

This is definitely the weakest incarnation of Mangog, but he was still able to take a God Blast down the throat and live.

Before this ghey version showed up, nobody has ever been able to even injure him.

Still, if somebody can show that Thanos packs more of a whallop than the God Blast, I would imagine he can duplicate what Thor did.

But, if he can't, he goes down. Although this version of Mangog did not have the classic, ultimate in comic book durability that early Mangog had, he still managed to mess Thor up pretty good.

Are you talking about Jurgens' Mangog? iirc it was the antiforce down the throat.

The one I'm talking about got severely rocked by Thor who brought it to it's knees with lightning then knocked the wind out of it with a flying slam.

Thunderstrike actually managed to knock Mangog out also.... -sigh-

eternal

Originally posted by Damborgson
Are you talking about Jurgens' Mangog? iirc it was the antiforce down the throat.

The one I'm talking about got severely rocked by Thor who brought it to it's knees with lightning then knocked the wind out of it with a flying slam.

Thunderstrike actually managed to knock Mangog out also.... -sigh-

The new Thunderstrike? I thought he just tricked Mangog into a bfr.

Originally posted by Horrificus
The new Thunderstrike? I thought he just tricked Mangog into a bfr.

Idk it looked like that last hit KO'd him. Hope I'm wrong. /shrug