Dormammu vs Tiamut the Communicator

Started by guy2222 pages

Dormammu vs Tiamut the Communicator

馃槢

Tiamut.

T T C FTW

The great Celestial wins.

Timaut ragestomps Dormy .

Tiamut is the greatest Celestial

Tiamut uses Dormy's head to light a Celestial sized cigar then blows his head out.

Originally posted by basilisk
Tiamut uses Dormy's head to light a Celestial sized cigar then blows his head out.

馃憜

If this fight is in Dormy's realm then it is a fight.
Otherwise this fight boarders on spite.

Love the Golden Celestial 馃槃

In dormy's realm I would say dormi for a slight majority.

Originally posted by h1a8
In dormy's realm I would say dormi for a slight majority.

Against one of the(if not the) most powerful Celestials ? I don't think so .

I believe Tiamut would beat Dormammu.

But another question, Is Tiamut stronger than Scathan? People say Tiamut is the strongest Celestial, but I thought Scathan was.

Originally posted by quab
I believe Tiamut would beat Dormammu.

But another question, Is Tiamut stronger than Scathan? People say Tiamut is the strongest Celestial, but I thought Scathan was.

Based on on-panel feats , Scathan is stronger . Based on narrative hyperbole , Tiamut is stronger .

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Based on on-panel feats , Scathan is stronger . Based on narrative hyperbole , Tiamut is stronger .

Okay, thanks for clearing things up for me 馃檪 I guess it can be debated on who is stronger between the two of them.

Originally posted by quab
Okay, thanks for clearing things up for me 馃檪 I guess it can be debated on who is stronger between the two of them.

Unless and until one can argue that the Fulcrum is TOAA , then Scathan's feat destroys all narrative hyperbole(and even on-panel feats) on which Tiamut's reputation rests .

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Unless and until one can argue that the Fulcrum is TOAA , then Scathan's feat destroys all narrative hyperbole(and even on-panel feats) on which Tiamut's reputation rests .

I thought it was already pretty clear that The Fulcrum was Jack the Bartender.......

Originally posted by ctsketch
I thought it was already pretty clear that The Fulcrum was Jack the Bartender.......

And who exactly is Jack the Bartender ? If you're gonna argue that its Jack Kirby , then you'll need some solid on-panel proof to back up such a claim .

For all we know , the Fulcrum could infact be an incarnation of Eternity , as Eternity was showcased as the Celestials' creator in a Dr Strange comic .

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Unless and until one can argue that the Fulcrum is TOAA , then Scathan's feat destroys all narrative hyperbole(and even on-panel feats) on which Tiamut's reputation rests .
Is this a right way of thinking?

Tiamut is currently the strongest and Scathan will be the strongest later on?

Past vs. Future

Originally posted by vansonbee
Is this a right way of thinking?

Tiamut is currently the strongest and Scathan will be the strongest later on?

Past vs. Future

Maybe .

However if it can be conclusively proven that Fulcrum is indeed TOAA , then I doubt that ANY Celestial(from the past , present or future) is stronger than Tiamut .