Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I've been thinking about this thread, and it might not be as one-sided as people are making it out to be. Odin in the Destroyer armor is > skyfather level. Gaea is an elder goddess. This version of Thor is a trans. Bor is a high trans/ or low skyfather, dependingon your viewpoint. The Twilight Sword makes Balder a big threat. The degree that the norn stones would amp EVERYONE could be up for debate, as well as this stellar armor they are all wearing. Even without the norn stones and armor, there are also 7 high heralds. 3 or 4 powerful mages. This team would wreck Galactus IMO, and Arishem isn't THAT much more powerful, if at all, than Galactus.
IIRC , then Arishem already had the power to create a celestial conflagration in the Asgardian dimension(along with Olympus and Nirvana) , when the 3 skyfathers confronted him . If he had that kind of power , then I honestly don't see how the team can hope to win here .
The Destroyer that fought the 4th Host was stronger(although by how much I don't know) than the Destroyer in this thread , because it had the full power of Asgard in addition to the Odinforce .
The Norn stones weren't that much helpful against a Voided-out Sentry , so I doubt that they'll have any significant impact on a high tier Celestial like Arishem .
As far as Galactus goes , his power fluctuates wildly . Against a hungry Galactus , this team would definitely stomp , but against F4#600 Galactus , I doubt that the team would be able to overwhelm him .
And I doubt that the Twilight Sword will do sh!t , cuz Arishem already melted the Odinsword right after it went through his chest(and ended up exorcising the rhinegold curse in the process , something which Odin himself couldn't do) .