Grayson stock has definitely gone up ever since he took the mantle of the Bat.
While Cass has gone down a bit.....losing to Robin. When they fought it was actually a even stand still. With that said it might go 50/50 with a very small edge to Cass though since she did defeat Shiva. Would be a interesting fight that's for sure and not a stomp for either character.
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I'd say Dick if he ran around and only counter striked, but I think Cain will winEven though I think Cain beating Shiva is pis
Feat wise, the PIS is Shiva matching and beating her. ^^
Maybe I'll put my Deaths Head respect thread on hold and work on a CC one.. But I was holding off until I got all her material, and not just her solo series and some crossovers...
Originally posted by cdtm
Feat wise, the PIS is Shiva matching and beating her. ^^Maybe I'll put my Deaths Head respect thread on hold and work on a CC one.. But I was holding off until I got all her material, and not just her solo series and some crossovers...
I wouldn't bother, there are comprehensive Batgirl respect threads on several websites across the net. Everyone knows what she can do.
Cass beating Shiva is CIS. It was directly stated as such on panel, by Cass herself.
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Grayson stock has definitely gone up ever since he took the mantle of the Bat.While Cass has gone down a bit.....losing to Robin. When they fought it was actually a even stand still. With that said it might go 50/50 with a very small edge to Cass though since she did defeat Shiva. Would be a interesting fight that's for sure and not a stomp for either character.
When did she lose to Robin? Scans?
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Grayson stock has definitely gone up ever since he took the mantle of the Bat.
Yea, that's why it's a good fight. Before his stock went up, it wouldn't be.
While Cass has gone down a bit.....losing to Robin. When they fought it was actually a even stand still. With that said it might go 50/50 with a very small edge to Cass though since she did defeat Shiva. Would be a interesting fight that's for sure and not a stomp for either character.
That was when she was drugged. By the time she's Blackbat, she's uber again.
srankmissingninCass beating Shiva is CIS. It was directly stated as such on panel, by Cass herself.
No it wasn't. Cassandra said Shiva's motive for challenging strong foes has always been to find someone who can beat her and kill her. Nothing specific to Cass other than her being the first able to pull it off.
And of course, they fought again later, after Shiva had been noted to have practiced up and driven herself hard, and Cassandra won that one too.
Originally posted by -Pr-
Dick is in real trouble here I think. While I know that Dick can often get a bad reputation, he always does his best to rise to the occasion. He gets smacked around a lot, jammed in to places he really doesn't want to be, and is regularly stuck with an as[b]shole for a partner. While I think he'd give it a fair shot, I just don't think Dick is going to get through this without being beaten. [/B]