Ghostrider vs Zom

Started by CortSether1 pages

Ghostrider vs Zom

Ghostrider takes on the demonic entity known as Zom. Now this battle is a toughie. Would Ghostrider's Penance Stare work on Zom? Would Zom's magic work on Ghostrider? Who would win in a battle in the middle of nowhere on some grassy plains? I give the edge to Ghostrider, seeing as how he has a chain and Zom has been successfully chained up before. Plus, he has a motorcycle and can dodge Zom like how Strange was able to easily.

Who wins?

As long as the LT stays out of it, GR dies horribly just as Strange would have.

LOL @ your fail thread.

Chewbacca for the stomp.

Originally posted by zopzop
As long as the LT stays out of it, GR dies horribly just as Strange would have.

LOL @ your fail thread.

Pretty sure Ghostrider is more powerful than a vase.

Originally posted by CortSether
Pretty sure Ghostrider is more powerful than a vase.
\
I'm pretty sure the AMPHORA was uber, seeing as how it was Eternity that imprisoned him in it.

Originally posted by zopzop
\
I'm pretty sure the AMPHORA was uber, seeing as how it was Eternity that imprisoned him in it.

Amphora, vase, we're just playing with words here.

Originally posted by CortSether
Pretty sure Ghostrider is more powerful than a vase.

Pretty sure either Dormy or Eternity solo Blaze with no need for chains or bfr.

I just love that Sundipped and Zop took the bait that easily 😂

Originally posted by CortSether
I just love that Sundipped and Zop took the bait that easily 😂

🙄
It's ok, we still friends.

Assuming Zom gets his powers or he gets stronger from misdeeds.Then Ghost Rider screws himself since the Penance Stare makes the target relive misdeeds.Either way, Zom rapestomps Ghost Rider.

Originally posted by CortSether
I just love that Sundipped and Zop took the bait that easily 😂

Bored right now.