I think both can win it, but I think Supes would have a much harder time because Thor would be less forgiving and would be faster to do what is necessary.
However, DCnU Supes does seem to be a bit more of a badass mindset wise, but less powerful overall.
Still, I think both can win after hard fought battles.
Originally posted by -Pr-
I think Thor will do better in a scramble due to AOE attacks, but both men SHOULD be able to win at least one or two.Tony is the one I really worry about out of the group.
I have trained you well...your eyes has seen the light thanks to Carver9. There is nothing else left for me to accomplish or achieve on KMC. So proud.
Originally posted by -Pr-
I really don't. Please, enlighten me. I know you've never done it before, but there's a first time for everything.
😂 Why are you trying to be a comedian tonight. The reason I said that was because you said this..."I think Thor would do better in a scramble due to AOE attacks". Very rare words to find coming from Pr.
Superman wins, Thor might lose.
With 3 people on the team able to make shields (Skrull, Sue, Iron Man) being powerful enough to separate Thor from Mjolnir, basically his main shot of winning this match, and employing those aforementioned shields to separate them, as they and the rest (Wonderman, Ms Marvel) gang up on him, I don't see Thor's chances as very good, even less so since when compared to Superman, they know him a hell of a lot better.