Originally posted by cdtm
Fixit gets stronger, and Professor doesn't, right?And at base, he's what.. Thing level? Not good enough to take some hits until he gets mad?
No because Merged Hulk was far above the Thing in terms of strength. Remember when Drax planted him like a pole? They just aren't in the same tier to begin with, and the 5 or more minutes that it would take for Joe to ramp up would be 4.5 minutes too long.
Originally posted by Zack FairI agree with this.
Professor Hulk FTW. Eventhough I prefer mr. Fixit
I really liked Fixit. He was cool and bad. And he didn't get a power-up every time the writers ran out of creativity during a battle.
Fixit was also the beginning of Hulk having a Healing Factor. Before this moment, Hulk was just considered incredibly durable.
During a battle with Wolverine, Fixit, apparently gets the "can-opener" treatment.
Then, this happened:
"Let's... Let's... Try that... Again."
...and Logan begins to receive his comeuppance.
Truly an Iconic Moment in Comics.
Images didn't follow before. So, "Let's Try That Again". 😄
Originally posted by Horrificus
I agree with this.I really liked Fixit. He was cool and bad. And he didn't get a power-up every time the writers ran out of creativity during a battle.
Fixit was also the beginning of Hulk having a Healing Factor. Before this moment, Hulk was just considered incredibly durable.
During a battle with Wolverine, Fixit, apparently gets the "can-opener" treatment.
Then, this happened:[b]"Let's... Let's... Try that... Again."
...and Logan begins to receive his comeuppance.
Truly an Iconic Moment in Comics. [/B]
...and you people thought that I don't like Hulk. 🙄
What can I say? I'm a Connoisseur. I just prefer Quality of Character over Power-Set.
Originally posted by janus77Prof Hulk has a healing factor and more power than Joe, but would he CHOOSE to continue if Fixit grabs a "Handful of Jade Jewels" and twists?
Prof. Hulk wins it quickly. I don't know if Fixit can amp to his levels.
From the way he reached into She-Things mouth and latched onto her uvula, I would say that horrible scenarios like this are not impossible.
Originally posted by rotiart
I don't remember professor hulk ever getting stronger through anger. In fact I'd argue he doesn't. Against onslaught for example he wants to get stronger and had to have his professor hulk mindset deactivated.
When the Merged Hulk 1st emerged he had no trouble geting angry and stronger. Him vs Fixit would be a beat down in Merged Hulk's favour. MH has the same power set as his grey incarnation, with anger increasing his strength but he starts at a higher base. He is more intelligent, in addition to having all of Fixit's cunning. Joe ain't winning this one.
Professor (aka Merged) Hulk has actually all of Mr. Fixits street smarts and cunning, plus all of Banners scientfic smarts and intelligence, and all of normal green Hulks strength and power. Not sure why some believe Professor Hulk is a weak Hulk, as to me hes one of the stronger ones around. PM can basically do anything Fixit can do, and much more, so yeah going with PM to win here as well.
Originally posted by DTM
Professor (aka Merged) Hulk has actually all of Mr. Fixits street smarts and cunning, plus all of Banners scientfic smarts and intelligence, and all of normal green Hulks strength and power. Not sure why some believe Professor Hulk is a weak Hulk, as to me hes one of the stronger ones around. PM can basically do anything Fixit can do, and much more, so yeah going with PM to win here as well.
The only incarnations that realistically should be above Merged Hulk is Mindless and the current one. Problem with Merged Hulk was the savage side of his personality started to become dominant which is why Banner subconsciously installed the limitation. When that limitation was turned off we saw how powerful he could be when he destroyed Onslaught. Professor Green wins.