Hulk vs. Iron Fist

Started by JakeTheBank2 pages

Hulk vs. Iron Fist

Strength has been equalized to Hulk's level to make it fair to Hulk.

IF floors him in three moves

IF beats the crap out of him

Edit: with or without strength equalized

Fist knocks him out with a toe kick.

He's not just a pretty face, hardest puncher ever, best fighter in any universe, durable as all shit, and the single best hero ever, he also kicks like Batman.

Hulk gets fisted

Iron fist gains a sock puppet

Lord Rand stomps.

Re: Hulk vs. Iron Fist

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Strength has been equalized to Hulk's level to make it fair to Hulk.
hulk still does better than thor

Mjolnir can only tap into a fraction of the Odin Force which in turn is fueled by Rand.

😆

Hulk stomps. Banner kung fu ftw.

50/50.

Hulk has a ridiculous reach advantage and his regen is excellent.

If you didn't downgrade Danny, then he'd win infinity/infinity.

iron fist isn't immune to the heat that will be produced in a clash like that

If I didn't downgrade Danny, this would be a horrific spite thread.

YouTube video 😖hifty:

Broly is probably the most overrated character in DBZ as well as one of the least interesting ones. That's one fight I would want Hulk to win.

When Iron Fist gets off the venom supplied by Bane, he degrades into Brolly.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
YouTube video 😖hifty:

Finally read Heart of the Monster,

I'm a believer now. Hulk punches the immortality out of Thanos.

..but Iron Fist still wins this.

Rand aura > Hulk aura.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
hulk still does better than thor
lol, I can see Thor getting KO, just like Ragnarok (sad it happen...).

IF with equalize strength, would beat down the Hulk. I seen IF sending Skaar flying before, but it did no damage.

Originally posted by cdtm
Finally read Heart of the Monster,

I'm a believer now. Hulk punches the immortality out of Thanos.

asagammalaikum

Originally posted by cdtm
..but Iron Fist still wins this.

Rand aura > Hulk aura.