Power Girl & Zatanna vs She-Hulk and Scarlet Witch

Started by ColossusGrundy2 pages

Power Girl & Zatanna vs She-Hulk and Scarlet Witch

This is Classic PG (with the cleavage window) and a very confident Zatanna (confidence boosts her abilities)

vs

Current Wanda and the same She-Hulk timeframe where she beat down Titania without much effort.

BTW
My thing for Zatanna doesn't sway my vote.

Just because if I could get into the DCU I'd seduce and marry her and wreck her every night has no basis on the thread.

Wanda. And by "classic" Power Girl, are you referring to her years as basically just a flying brick with an ill-defined and constantly changing origin? Or do you mean the more recent pre-Flashpoint Power Girl with explicit Kryptonian powers and backstory?

PG knocks both of them out with her left and right titty.

Originally posted by Golgo13
PG knocks both of them out with her left and right titty.
😂

Wanda.

wanda

Zatanna. Outside of Wanda's powerup, she isn't quite in Zatanna's league.

I don't even know how to vote for this anymore. Powergirl solos and punch everyone on the field a million times in one second? I need to make some Gladiator threads and use that as my argument. Gladiator vs Galactus, fist fight.

Originally posted by carver9
I don't even know how to vote for this anymore. Powergirl solos and punch everyone on the field a million times in one second? I need to make some Gladiator threads and use that as my argument. Gladiator vs Galactus, fist fight.

Don't you argue like that when it comes to Hulk keep the butthurt out of here 😆

Originally posted by carver9
I don't even know how to vote for this anymore. Powergirl solos and punch everyone on the field a million times in one second? I need to make some Gladiator threads and use that as my argument. Gladiator vs Galactus, fist fight.

Least you know WBH could beat Superman, as he constantly has an omnidirectional energy blast pouring off him from the get go...

As for this thread, PG/Z for the win. PG takes out Wanda with a blitz, and Z handles She Hulk. And then She-Hulk and Z break the 4th wall, and Colossus breaks himself :-p

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Least you know WBH could beat Superman, as he constantly has an omnidirectional energy blast pouring off him from the get go...
😆 👆

Sigh*

Originally posted by carver9
Sigh*

Is it not true? That's what you said, and that's what the comics appeared to show....

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is it not true? That's what you said, and that's what the comics appeared to show....

On a consistent basis for WBH. Consistency is the key.

The magic duo'll trade spells for a bit before one wins, and at that point I'd bet on Z.

Power Girl is definitely more useful than She-Hulk. She has too many tactical edges, and her range, flight, and speed also means that She-Hulk can't prevent her from sending a freeze breath at Wanda during the fight.

So team 1.

!esrepsiD FTW.

Originally posted by carver9
On a consistent basis for WBH. Consistency is the key.
Nah you are full of it 😬

It amazes me how Hulkspeak makes its way into a thread of all women.

Zatanna VS Wanda is , imo , a toss-up , although I am leaning with Zee here .

PG VS Shulkie : Is this kryptonian PG ? Is this the version of Shulkie that fought Champion ?