Uncanny Avengers Vs DCnU Justice League (Expanded lineups)

Started by Golgo132 pages

Uncanny Avengers Vs DCnU Justice League (Expanded lineups)

We know Uncanny Avengers will have an insane amount of people and that the Justice League will have 2 lineups. So, here is the pic of the lineups:

Uncanny Avengers

Thor
Hulk
Jean
Rocket Raccoon
Cable
Cyclops
Nick Fury
Cap
Invisible Woman
Iron Man
Spidey
Nova
Wolverine
Rogue

vs

JLA

JL Roster
Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Hal
Cyborg
Batman
Green Arrow
Lady Luck
New GL
Hawkman
Elemental Woman
Atom
Deadman
Black Adam
Aquaman
Vibe

Is that black adam on the top left? Or is that captain marvel?

Black Adam.

??? What happen to his cool new costume? When did he join justice league?

I think it's the same costume.

Its different

Trust you to focus on that...

I'm more interested as to why Nick is suddenly Sam Jackson in 616 as well.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Trust you to focus on that...

I'm more interested as to why Nick is suddenly Sam Jackson in 616 as well.

that would be his half black son who is also missing an eye

Also, who's the GL? And why is he dressed like Guardian?

He's only been shown in a flash forward prophetic vision by Hal and Sinestro after opening a prophetic book. No idea who he is yet.

He looks......dusky.

Team 2

props for the costumes

hulk

gg

Wolverine solos... Superman dies first, Batman lasts the longest.

I'd say team 1, on experience.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, who's the GL? And why is he dressed like Guardian?

Word is he's going to be an anti-hero, possibly villain, GL who kills and such.

More than likely they are fighting against him.

Cool.

I pick Team 2. With Deadman there, he can possess people like Tony or Nova. Cyborg can BFR people like Hulk. Atom (assuming he has the same power levels as pre-Flashpoint) can shrink and wreck havoc. Then Flash/WW with her lasso etc.

Oh yea, I missed Deadman there.

Come to think of it, is there anyone who could really handle Deadman on the Avengers team?

People seem to put Deadman in vs without realizing that unless the other side has a good mystic, he can pretty much solo even large numbers of strong characters.

Well, with PIS, I guess an argument could be made that he tries to possess Thor/Hulk, then gets ejected and stunned by the rage/godliness he finds there.

I don't think that's Ray Palmer, BTW, but Ryan Cho. Does this play a factor?

Originally posted by Golgo13
I don't think that's Ray Palmer, BTW, but Ryan Cho. Does this play a factor?

Wasn't he killed by Deathstroke? Guessed that got retconned then, after the sh!tstorm...

Don't think it matters too much, tbh. Choi could still shrink to subatomic levels, iirc.