Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He'd fare as well as he did against Bane. Which is not well at all outside of exploiting his mask. Don't think Ozy could no sell gadgets like Bane could nor could he completely write off Bats "theatricality and deception being powerful agents", either.
He wouldn't do half as well as he did against Bane.
Ozy's got armor like Bats(possibly more durable), is a lot faster and more skilled than Bane, and much much stronger. He blocks/evades every punch thrown by Bruce, then tosses him clear across the street, then beats him bloody before he can get up.
I don't see how Ozy is much stronger, if at all, than Bane. I also don't see him as being significantly more durable. His speed and skill are obvious problems, but unlike Bane, who was trained by the same guys who trained Batman, I don't see Ozy having an answer to Batman's gadgets if he chooses to employ them.
Still Ozy's fight to win, though.