Ultimator Vs Oblivion

Started by Golgo131 pages

Ultimator Vs Oblivion

vs

ultimator Shit stomps

If CK is only a small portion of oblivion he walk out of this a little stronger

ultimator is more powerful than mxy and we all know what he can do.

Ultimator isnt more powerful than mxy.

Mxy wtf pwned him by jumping out of the comic book and closing it.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Ultimator isnt more powerful than mxy.

Mxy wtf pwned him by jumping out of the comic book and closing it.

Ultimator is more powerful than Mxy. Mxy had to trick Ulti into the relam of the Sandman i believe, where's Ulti stays sleeping for all time.

I may be mistaking ultimator for a different character

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I may be mistaking ultimator for a different character

The Ultimator was a nice concept, but it was badly executed in my opinion.

agreed

Originally posted by guy222
agreed

Looking back, was the Ultimator even real? I always believed it was just a story Mxy was telling kal just to mess with him.

Since that arc, i've never once more heard of the 10th dimension.

Originally posted by SquallX
Looking back, was the Ultimator even real? I always believed it was just a story Mxy was telling kal just to mess with him.

Since that arc, i've never once more heard of the 10th dimension.

Some people say it's just a story, but IMO we should take it as canon for lack of adequate proof otherwise.