Fight takes place where Batman and Bane had their first encounter.
GEC
Gecko4lifSenior Member
If you've even seen the movies you know this thread is stupid
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
facepalm
BYR
byrdgang21byrd's da word
Originally posted by Gecko4lif If you've even seen the movies you know this thread is stupid
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW facepalm
Exactly
BBZ
Black bolt zMindsets Master
What did the reboot spiderman do? I didn't see it...
BYR
byrdgang21byrd's da word
Originally posted by Black bolt z What did the reboot spiderman do? I didn't see it...
More than Bane
LED
LedgicMember
Originally posted by Gecko4lif If you've even seen the movies you know this thread is stupid
Yeah, I definitely made this as a spite to Batman.
H1A
h1a8Senior Member
This would still be spite if both Batman and Bane went against Spidey. Hell the guy broke a subway train holding pole without even trying to. Do you know how strong those things are?
KIN
KingD19Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong
He curled a car with one arm.
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
I can do that.
SQU
SquallXSenior Member
Not to mention the way he used his webbing to fight the Lizard, that's one more thing he had on Tobi's version, plus he was actually cracking jokes as Spiderman, but he was a losing Peter Parker though.
KIN
KingD19Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong
Originally posted by Mindset I can do that.
So while using webbing to hang from a bridge with one arm, you can curl an entire car with your other?
Why are you on here and not fighting crime? Or being evil...I'm not sure with you.
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Originally posted by KingD19 So while using webbing to hang from a bridge with one arm, you can curl and entire car with your other?
Why are you on here and not fighting crime? Or being evil...I'm not sure with you.
Who says I'm not?
LED
LedgicMember
Originally posted by h1a8 This would still be spite if both Batman and Bane went against Spidey
No. This is a spite to Batman because Bane easily kicked his ass during their first encounter while Spidey would defeat Bane easily.
KIN
KingD19Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong
The only superhero I ever saw on the news went on to get beat up for trying to stop some small time crooks in LA. That you?
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Heroism is for pussies.
I phuck bitches.
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Originally posted by Ledgic No. This is a spite to Batman because Bane easily kicked his ass during their first encounter while Spidey would defeat Bane easily.
So you deliberately made a spite thread?
CDT
cdtmRestricted
Originally posted by Black bolt z What did the reboot spiderman do? I didn't see it...
Threw a football too hard and mangled a goal post, curled cars, did a handstand on his two pointer fingers.
You know, stuff Batman can do. 😄
PYM
pym-ftwMizukage
^dodged a bullet and didn't need an armory to defeat a glorified meth-head
You know stuff batman can't do lol
BLI
BlightLess than Newbie
Originally posted by Ledgic Yeah, I definitely made this as a spite to Batman.