Phoenix Emma vs Maxima

Started by Glorificus2 pages

Phoenix Emma vs Maxima

Who wins in this epic psychic catfight?

Maxima and with a casual ease and less chatter than Emma could ever muster

emma kills her.

How?

P5 Emma

Emma is a trans, maxima is a high herald. Emma wins (sadly).

Originally posted by Sin I AM
How?

by being way more powerful. 😬

yeah, as much as i hate saying it, emma stomps.

Emma.

Emma takes it.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Emma is a trans, maxima is a high herald. Emma wins (sadly).

I think your being generous to maxima imho

Mid herald Is where I'd place her

I think she's easily a high herald. She is strong/durable enough that she can hang with Superman(most of the time. I have seen him one-shot backhanded *****-slap her, though, was pretty funny, he was being influenced by Eradicator to think more like a Kryptonian).

In adventures of Superman #498, Maxima is the only one in that incarnation of the Justice League that was able to actually hurt and withstand blows from Doomsday, besides Superman.

And her telekinesis are pretty powerful. When she was weakened and demoralized(Starbreaker had absorbed quite a bit of her energy and the people she ruled kicked her head in), she was capable of manipulating continental plates on a planet that was supposed to be much larger than Earth. During PANIC IN THE SKIES she matched and defeated Brainiac(when he was amped by WarWorld) in a telepathic stand-off. She's also shown a degree of superhuman speeds.

i would give it to emma

@pillar

What high herald not holding back would you give her a split with

I'd give her roughly a split with Wonder Woman (slight majority to Maxima), Sersi (slight majority to Sersi), Hal Jordan, and X-Man....IDK if you consider Herc with his mace or Current Hulk high heralds, some do, some don't, but I give her a solid majority over either of them. She's not getting a split with the cream of the crop high heralds though (Superman, Silver Surfer and Thor (unless she hit him with his own hammer), who are the big three IMO). But just because you're not splitting with Surfer or Supes doesn't mean you're not a high herald.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I think she's easily a high herald. She is strong/durable enough that she can hang with Superman(most of the time. I have seen him one-shot backhanded *****-slap her, though, was pretty funny, he was being influenced by Eradicator to think more like a Kryptonian).

These were Byrne ******* Kryptonians. Totally emotionless, ruthless xenophobe nazi like people, that the rest of the universe feared and hated..

People love using the Eradicator mind screw as proof that it weakened Superman against Lobo.

Yet, it was obvious it made him hold back less than normal, and not more. He was even prepared to kill Dragga.

Emma.

Maxima did overpower Brainiac, who was something of a tp/tk beast back in those days.

But yeah, Emma is more powerful.

Did I miss something Emmareally hasn't done much with tp/tk since getting a portion of the pf

yeah thing is...the whole reform from getting smashed to pieces by Thor is too much IMO.