Dr. Manhattan vs. Martian Manhunter

Started by Astner2 pages

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
...The power of fail is strong with this one.

Personally I don't give a surreal numbered fraction of a **** about the petty drama that has been going on in this section as of late, so by all means continue going through your list of regurgitated insults already plaguing the forum in mass.

Now if you're able to provide a counter more credible than that expected from a six year-old, I'd like to see it.

Originally posted by Astner
Personally I don't give a surreal numbered fraction of a **** about the petty drama that has been going on in this section as of late, so by all means continue going through your list of regurgitated insults already plaguing the forum in mass.

Now if you're able to provide a counter more credible than that expected from a six year-old, I'd like to see it.

Sure I can, although I think you give six year-olds more credit than I if you think they are capable of paraphrasing a quote from the original Star Wars and mixing it with Internet slang.