Universal Majestic & Superman 1M Vs Void & WB Hulk

Started by Golgo132 pages

Universal Majestic & Superman 1M Vs Void & WB Hulk


vs


team 1. spite

Spite against Team 2 .

Universal Majestic had like no feats-- his power was based solely on implications. S1M has a few uber feats, though.

Anyway, Hulk is no issue, but I honestly can't think of how team 1 can contend with Void... Do you guys know something I don't?

Originally posted by Galan007
Universal Majestic had like no feats-- his power was based solely on implications.

Anyway, Hulk is no issue, but I honestly can't think of how team 1 can contend with Void... Do you guys know something I don't?

yea this is what I was thinking.

Originally posted by Galan007
Universal Majestic had like no feats-- his power was based solely on implications. S1M has a few uber feats, though.

Anyway, Hulk is no issue, but I honestly can't think of how team 1 can contend with Void... Do you guys know something I don't?

Thought becomes reality and he can basically be anywhere instantaneous.

The Void if hyperbole is true is an abstract force of evil or something like that

Originally posted by Golgo13
Thought becomes reality and he can basically be anywhere instantaneous.
Who, Majectic? Like I said, he's got no tangible feats to back up the claims regarding his powerset.

If we're going by hyperbole and statements, Void is the angel of death and is capable of beating Galactus and has the power of one million imploding suns. 😐

Originally posted by Galan007
Who, Majectic? Like I said, he's got no tangible feats to back up the claims regarding his powerset.

Yes, here is a list from one of his respect threads:

instant travel (you're there before you left kind of thing) through space, time, cosmoses, dimensions, and probability
projections (he "projected" fully independent duplicates of himself on accident when he was becoming a Universal)
his thoughts become reality
omniscience/infinite wisdom (and power)
control over "all that is known and unknown in reality"
immortality/life before, after and beyond time
the universe is a complete unified entity that he is at the head of

lol.

Scans of him doing any of that would help...

Originally posted by Galan007
lol.

Scans of him doing any of that would help...

I'll ask the guy who created it, but one of the Universals created the Cosmic Negator and he was supposedly weaker than Majestic.

I am well aware of Majestic's implied power. Feats are what I'm looking for.

Ok, but I'll post some stuff later.

Didn't Void at one point intimate that he was Galactus (after Void tried killing Bob's wife)?

Yeah, lol.

Void is a psychotic and compulsive liar, per Bendis' own words.

Still, based on the hype giving to Bob/Sentry/Void from other characters and narration, he was being heralded as some cosmic entity of immense power and blah blah blah.

Both characters have a lot of implied power.

Void's got feats though. That's the main difference.

Hulk and Void win.

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk and Void win.
Oh Come On Carver...... 🙁