Originally posted by keiththegreat
You don't think this team Asgard could bust a universe?
I don't think this team could effortlessly rape the Cancerverse and all its entities, no.
No one on this team is immune to the whims of Death, either, who is an abstract being in the very sense of the word. Barring PIS or some absurd plot device, this is a spite stomp waiting to happen.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Maybe.But they aren't taking out the entire Cancerverse, that's for sure.
👆
Originally posted by keiththegreatImpressive. Here's all the beings that were fighting the Cancerverse forces (that Death mollywhopped with a touch):
2 skyfathers battling sent ripples through countless dimensions. Here we have 2 skyfathers and 2 Elder gods, all amped by the norn stones. IDK tbh.(I'm thinking Odin in Destroyer armor is an elder god level being...I think anyway)
EDIT: All those lights are supposed to be Celestials. I gave up at 26 including Galactus and TnA.
Originally posted by keiththegreat
2 skyfathers battling sent ripples through countless dimensions. Here we have 2 skyfathers and 2 Elder gods, all amped by the norn stones. IDK tbh.(I'm thinking Odin in Destroyer armor is an elder god level being...I think anyway)
That was Odin's highest end feat to be sure. And causing a wave that was felt through countless dimensions isn't the same at all as actually destroying a universe, let alone one filled with the beings the Cancerverse had.
Thanos is completely and utterly inconsequential here, but Death runs a loltrain on the team.
Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't Loki recently imprison Death (happened in a Deadpool issue). Assuming that was canon, what's to stop him from doing it again?
IMHO Death stomps but Marvel being Marvel nowadays.........
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Deadpool # 34 . Its canon . The scan's posted in ODG's respect thread for Loki . The exact context behind that feat is unknown .
Another sh|tfest from Marvel.