Wonder Woman Vs Majestic (HTH only)

Started by Golgo131 pages

Wonder Woman Vs Majestic (HTH only)

Who is the true champion of fighting ability among these top tiers? HTH only.
1. EQUAL bodies.
2. Regular bodies.

vs

1. WW
2. Maj

Wonder Woman wins.

WW goes down.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
WW goes down.

All the more reason to go with her.

especially the WW from that pic

indeed.

Wondy for the stomp!

Does anyone here know Majestic? Like, really know him? He's WAY more skilled than your average Superman clone. The "stomp" comments reveal a fair amount of ignorance, imo.

wasn't serious.

oh. yeah, well, I guess that's what I get for trying to debate in the vs. forum these days. Snikt, bub, spite, Hulk wins, sarcasm, Doom.

fdog

Originally posted by Digi
oh. yeah, well, I guess that's what I get for trying to debate in the vs. forum these days. Snikt, bub, spite, Hulk wins, sarcasm, Doom.

fdog


sorry, but I only posted on this thread 'cos Pillars' comment was just too inviting not to respond.

From what little I've seen of Majestic, he seems pretty fearsome and Wondy (however much I may lust after her) doesn't.

In the same body (ewww), I'd say Wondy has the skills to win, in their regular bodies, Majestic has more power and ferocity.

Zealot, the Kherubim warrior of Wildstorm who stalemated Midnighter for about an hour, then beat him (a staggering skill feat, implying that there was NO way for MN'er to beat her for the entire hour), would be the first in line to tell us that Majestic is more skilled than she is. Not more powerful (well, that too), but more skilled as well.

I know Diana's a beast. I think, in any equal scenario, she's in trouble.

Originally posted by Digi
Hulk wins

1. Wondy
2. Maj

Originally posted by CosmicComet
1. WW
2. Maj

So it's WW with birds vs Maj... and Superman?

In that case, WW in the first fight
Maj and Supes in the second

This is a good one, to bad Maj doesn't get alot of credit for fighting finesse.

1) Split, I could be sold either way but the Maj is trained by the coda and I know WW is the warrior princess.

2) Going with Maj for the majority.

1 WW
2 good fight but probobly majestic

Majestros in both.

I'm thinking WW at least wins the first fight without a debate.
But before I do I must ask what feats of skill does Majestic have that show his skill being above Diana's?