I reckon T2 wins this.-
1.Magus got blasted by Lord Marvell. A feat I can see Odin mimicking.
2.Thanos may be immune to death but not particle destruction for a limited time. And limited KO means a win. Thanos had no tech in TI he was a beast relying on his on sheer power. Surely Odin can BFR him or cause enough damage for a limited KO.
3.Annihilus puts up a mad fight but gets his tongue torn out by Destroyer Thor.
Still a good fight though.
Originally posted by the ninjakthis is Afro Magus, and he usually had the soul gem
I reckon T2 wins this.-1.Magus got blasted by Lord Marvell. A feat I can see Odin mimicking.
2.Thanos may be immune to death but not particle destruction for a limited time. And limited KO means a win. Thanos had no tech in TI he was a beast relying on his on sheer power. Surely Odin can BFR him or cause enough damage for a limited KO.
3.Annihilus puts up a mad fight but gets his tongue torn out by Destroyer Thor.Still a good fight though.
Originally posted by the ninjakDid you actually read Annihilation and understand the how and why Annih lus defeated.
I say Annihilus gets his tongue ripped out by Thor.Then joins his dad with dealing with the other two.
All it took for Nova Prime was brief destroyer training to defeat Annihilus.
Heck a honed Johnny Storm beat him to the punch.Annihilus is the weak leak. And a Thor in the Destroyer armor is a beast.
Originally posted by the ninjakWrong! Nova beat Annihilus after he lost the Qbands. Before that Nova was gettting his ass handed to him, plus Annihilus was weak after survivng Galactus's 3 solar system destroying blast.
Yeah...because Prime was real quick and knew how to kick ass!!!Just like Thor .......in a Destroyer Armor...