The Annihilators Vs DC's Super Hero Gods

Started by Golgo131 pages

The Annihilators Vs DC's Super Hero Gods

vs

Orion

Wonder Woman

Captain Marvel

Big Barda

Black Adam

Team 1

Team 2

I'm going with DC, because they're overall better than the Annihilators. Yes, Marvel has theversatile, but what DC lacks in versatility they make up in both the strength and speed department. You have 4 high herald vs. 3 at best. The Surfer is potentially the biggest gun in Marvel, but wont be able to exploit any weakness because they're none and at the same time will have a hard time against any of them. Diana, Billy and Adam are all greater than Glads, Horseface and Nova. Drax vs. Barda can go either way.

Team 1: the biggest gun here is Surfer.
Plus, they have too much of an edge in the versatility department to loose that fight.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 1: the biggest gun here is Surfer.
Plus, they have too much of an edge in the versatility department to loose that fight.

Aren't you playing the versatility thing too hard? I mean Quasar is more versatile than Adam, but Adam would still rip off his head. Didn't Wonder Woman break his shields in JLA/Avengers? lol

Team 1 wins this.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Aren't you playing the versatility thing too hard? I mean Quasar is more versatile than Adam, but Adam would still rip off his head. Didn't Wonder Woman break his shields in JLA/Avengers? lol
You should know by now, that cross over isn't cannon.

6/10 team 1

Actually I see this as really very close, a very even fight.

Barda vs. Ronan
Black Adam vs. Beta Ray Bill
Capt Marvel vs. Gladiator
Orion vs. Silver Surfer
Wonder Woman vs. Quasar

Of course the matches could go other way, I just think these are the most even overall, and in certain cases the mentalities fit well against their foes.

Ill probably side with Marvel in the end, thanks to Surfers versatility AND power, but this would really be a match to crack the world in half.

Originally posted by DTM
Actually I see this as really very close, a very even fight.

Barda vs. Ronan
Black Adam vs. Beta Ray Bill
Capt Marvel vs. Gladiator
Orion vs. Silver Surfer
Wonder Woman vs. Quasar

Of course the matches could go other way, I just think these are the most even overall, and in certain cases the mentalities fit well against their foes.

Ill probably side with Marvel in the end, thanks to Surfers versatility AND power, but this would really be a match to crack the world in half.

Orion has power and versatility too. Most of the versatility tricks won't work on beings of magic. Unless Quasar has effected beings of Cap's nature.

Team 1 decisively.

Originally posted by Glorificus
Team 1 decisively.

How so?

Split.

Team one

Kallark > Diana

Originally posted by abhilegend
Split.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Split.
agreed

1

I would pay to read this comic and I would hope to see several solar systems ravaged by the end of it 😛

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team one

Kallark > Diana

Adam>Kallark.
Barda> Ronan. 😉

Originally posted by Newjak
I would pay to read this comic and I would hope to see several solar systems ravaged by the end of it 😛