Extremis Ironman vs god Cable

Started by Damborgson2 pages

Extremis Ironman vs god Cable

Who wins??

Think Iron Man has his suit disassembled at a molecular level. Cable has always been a favorite of mine and God Cable colored me impressed. I have a bit of bias here so I'll discount my opinion as being non-credible for this particular fight.

Cable

Cable sends IM to the scrapyard.

Cable. Easily.

Cable tears extremis out of him with a thought.

spite... God Cable destroys Stark

Tony wins

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Tony wins

How?

You think Tony wins with literally every single thread I have ever seen you write in that involves him. I don't even think I've ever seen you participate in any other types of threads.

He can block out Cable's TP, that much I'm comfortable with. Beyond that?

Cable rips him apart.

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Tony wins

😂

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Tony wins
Originally posted by Golgo13
😂

Anyway, Cable rapes him.

Since Tony Stark is my buddy, I'm going to say, Ironman wins.

Originally posted by carver9
Since Tony Stark is my buddy, I'm going to say, Ironman wins.
I thought you were his friend?

God Cable rocks him on so many levels.

This is spite. What did Tony do to deserve this.............oh yeah.

God Cable ... is that a subscription-based religious channel or something?

I prefer Sky, well RTL and Pro7 (the good old days), so I say Tony unplugs the cable ...

Originally posted by Mindset
Anyway, Cable rapes him.

Legitimate rape?

Jesus Cable.

Poor Tony