Originally posted by pym-ftw
Who do you want for teams?
I'm guessing:
JLA
Big Barda, Martian Manhunter, Zauriel, Orion, Steel, Wonder Woman, Superman, GL Kyle, Aquaman, Huntress, Shoulderpad Batman and Plastic Man.
Avengers:
Sersi, Jack of Hearts, Thor, Namor, Iron Man, Falcon, Quasar, Photon, Firebird, Living Lightning.
I think JLA takes it.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm guessing:JLA
Big Barda, Martian Manhunter, Zauriel, Orion, Steel, Wonder Woman, Superman, GL Kyle, Aquaman, Huntress, Shoulderpad Batman and Plastic Man.Avengers:
Sersi, Jack of Hearts, Thor, Namor, Iron Man, Falcon, Quasar, Photon, Firebird, Living Lightning.I think JLA takes it.
yup but add she hulk and binary they are on the page too
Actually, I think the fight's pretty balanced. Yes, at first glance JLA have the power - but they have two street level characters there.
Barda - She-Hulk: Barda
MM - Quasar: potentially Quasar, especially with no TP
Zauriel - Falcon: Zauriel
Orion - Thor: Toss up.
Steel - Iron Man: Toss up
WW - Sersi: WW
Superman - Photon: Red sun radiation could win it...but I give it to Superman
GL - Living Lightning: GL
Aquaman - Namor: Namor
Huntress - Jack of Hearts: Lol. Jack
Batman - Firebird: at the time of this Batman? He wins.
PM - Binary: Lol.
Yeah, JLA actually could very well get stomped here!!
Reasoning is that Binary/Jack of Hearts would win pretty effortlessly, barring PIS. They help Quasar out, seeing as MM at this time would melt at the sight of a candle. Then it snowballs from there.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Actually, I think the fight's pretty balanced. Yes, at first glance JLA have the power - but they have two street level characters there.Barda - She-Hulk: Barda
MM - Quasar: potentially Quasar, especially with no TP
Zauriel - Falcon: Zauriel
Orion - Thor: Toss up.
Steel - Iron Man: Toss up
WW - Sersi: WW
Superman - Photon: Red sun radiation could win it...but I give it to Superman
GL - Living Lightning: GL
Aquaman - Namor: Namor
Huntress - Jack of Hearts: Lol. Jack
Batman - Firebird: at the time of this Batman? He wins.
PM - Binary: Lol.Yeah, JLA actually could very well get stomped here!!
Aquaman would mind rape Namor. Plus MM would handle Quasar. Unless Quasar has an answer for intangible beings.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Actually, I think the fight's pretty balanced. Yes, at first glance JLA have the power - but they have two street level characters there.Barda - She-Hulk: Barda
MM - Quasar: potentially Quasar, especially with no TP
Zauriel - Falcon: Zauriel
Orion - Thor: Toss up.
Steel - Iron Man: Toss up
WW - Sersi: WW
Superman - Photon: Red sun radiation could win it...but I give it to Superman
GL - Living Lightning: GL
Aquaman - Namor: Namor
Huntress - Jack of Hearts: Lol. Jack
Batman - Firebird: at the time of this Batman? He wins.
PM - Binary: Lol.Yeah, JLA actually could very well get stomped here!!
Reasoning is that Binary/Jack of Hearts would win pretty effortlessly, barring PIS. They help Quasar out, seeing as MM at this time would melt at the sight of a candle. Then it snowballs from there.
So
Thor, Namor, Jack and Bianary
Vs
Supes, Orion, Steel, manhunter, wondy and GL
Supes and Steel vs Thor
Manhunter destroys Jack
Namor gets destroyed by Orion
Wondy and GL rape Carol
Originally posted by pym-ftw
SoThor, Namor, Jack and Binary
Vs
Supes, Orion, Steel, manhunter, wondy and GL
Supes and Steel vs Thor
Manhunter destroys Jack
Namor gets destroyed by Orion
Wondy and GL rape Carol
More like:
Barda, Zauriel, Orion, WW, Superman, GL, Batman
Vs
Quasar, Thor, Iron Man, Namor, Jack of Hearts, Binary.
In the tossup, I gave it to Iron Man over Steel. Plus, Batman won't be much use here, now. Maybe he could throw his Bat-grenades like he did against the General....
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
OP said no TP attacks, alas. I then edited my post to show how Jack of Hearts/Binary help Quasar out.
Yeah didn't want to include tp here cuz i'd be hearing stuff like mm solo's cuz he mindraped the specter or AM mind rapes all the beings who evolved from sea creatures....
not sure about the Avengers tp defenses too since they are all basically under Morgan's control in this panel. I don't know the diff between magical based mind control and your ave telepath. Even iron mans anti tp tech didn't work against the witch.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm guessing:JLA
Big Barda, Martian Manhunter, Zauriel, Orion, Steel, Wonder Woman, Superman, GL Kyle, Aquaman, Huntress, Shoulderpad Batman and Plastic Man.Avengers:
Sersi, Jack of Hearts, Thor, Namor, Iron Man, Falcon, Quasar, Photon, Firebird, Living Lightning.I think JLA takes it.
Photon is the fastest character there...
Plus she's energy. Can just suck the solar energy out of Superman, and no one can really touch her (Maybe MM could do something, but he may as well be standing still next to her speed..)
Without Flash or TP, JLA is seriously gimped against her..