Seth vs Loki & Dr Doom

Started by golem3702 pages

Seth vs Loki & Dr Doom

Both Sides get a day of prep. Who wins?

doom.

👆

Seth already is around Skyfather level he was able to stand toe to toe with Odin

Originally posted by golem370
Seth already is around Skyfather level he was able to stand toe to toe with Odin
Not only that but that fight was busting all sorts of galaxys and threaten the Multiverse.
That was just a high end seth IMO.

An average seth is thor level.

With 1 day of prep, Doom comes up with a device/plan to steal Seth's powers.

Team 2 are each a good fight together they stomp

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team 2 are each a good fight together they stomp

😂

Doom stomps if he truly is above Batman like Jake claims.

Originally posted by golem370
Seth already is around Skyfather level he was able to stand toe to toe with Odin

Doom is trans-Abstract level .

Doom punked TOAA .

Nuff said .

Originally posted by Glorificus
With 1 day of prep, Doom comes up with a device/plan to steal Seth's powers.

👆 see thats what i'm thinking too. Dude stole Beyonder's power, lol, i don't think stealing seth power is too out of the question. Especially with the other guy distracting Seth giving doom even more time to do his doom thing.

Originally posted by ares834
😂

Doom stomps if he truly is above Batman like Jake claims.

👆

He is vastly above Batman.

Doom has the one feat he needs to beat these two:

He has asked Kang for help before.

And then he beat the shit out of Kang, Magus, and Adam Warlock

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
And then he beat the shit out of Kang, Magus, and Adam Warlock

I think that is a slight characterization of what happened there, but I'll let it go because I have no idea who you are with all those username changes.

Originally posted by Bentley
I think that is a slight characterization of what happened there, but I'll let it go because I have no idea who you are with all those username changes.
Accurate to a T.

That's funny, I thought you were a car

😂

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
And then he beat the shit out of Kang, Magus, and Adam Warlock
Kang is such a piece of trash.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Kang is such a piece of trash.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
👆

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Doom is trans-Abstract level .

Doom punked TOAA .

Nuff said .

seth should