Magneto vs. Apollo

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Magneto vs. Apollo

Who wins?

Think I remember that extreme heat can negate Magneto‘s powers. Iirc it means Apollo can get an easy win .... iirc.

If its the Appolo from The Authority then Ol Purple Man Diaper gets all kinds of heated up...

Magneto beat once Phoenix Jean Grey... Heat ain't doin nothing to him uhuh

Plus, Apollo has pretty poor reserves...if his initial hits don't KO Magneto, then he will deplete pretty quickly...

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Magneto once beat a POWERED DOWN Phoenix Jean Grey... Heat ain't doin nothing to him uhuh

But yeah, I see Mags winning this.

Magneto can react things moving at light-speed IIRC. So, Apollo is not going to blitz him or anything of that sort. Though, I am unsure as to how fast Apollo is at the moment.

Erik could use the iron in Apollo's blood to kill him, or make a wormhole to toss Apollo someplace else and win by ring-out.