Captain America vs Killer Croc

Started by pym-ftw2 pages

Captain America vs Killer Croc

Steve Rogers in street clothing no shield

Vs

Killer Croc

Fight in a back alley

Tough fight without shield but not physically beyond cap to put him down. Steve for a healthy maj

Croc gets Venom?

No

Cap

not even a match.. Batman routinely has beat up Croc, so Cap won't have a problem

Current amped Croc?

I think Bane stalemated Croc without Venom...I didn't see him take any on panel.

Bane only has one appearance in the DCnU.

I'm talking about pre-reboot.

Originally posted by Deadline
I'm talking about pre-reboot.

In that case Cap beats the hell out of him

Haven't seen current Croc.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
No

Cap wins then.

Originally posted by Deadline
I think Bane stalemated Croc without Venom...I didn't see him take any on panel.

Aaaaand Croc has mutated further since that... it's not gonna help him against Steve though, he's still just a poor man's lizard.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cap wins then.

Aaaaand Croc has mutated further since that... it's not gonna help him against Steve though, he's still just a poor man's lizard.

Yup except Croc is actually i skilled fighter

skilled brawler?

Originally posted by Deadline
skilled brawler?
Yeah

Originally posted by iceman24567
Yup except Croc is actually i skilled fighter
not good enough to beat cap

Originally posted by Starscream M
not good enough to beat cap

So? What was the point of your post?

Steve dismantles him.

Cap destroy Croc, and send him into retirement.