Sentient Vehicles Brawl

Started by Sixth_Winged1 pages

Sentient Vehicles Brawl

Magic imbued the following vehicles/transportation means sentience and commanded them to kill each other till there's one remaining. The given sentience will reflect their rider's character.

Batmobile
Ghostrider motorcycle
Ss' surfboard
X-men's Blackbird
Orion's Astro-Harness
Ww's invisible plane
Lobo's Hog
Avengers Quinjet
Ff's Fantasticar

Who will be the last remaining

The Hog
Astro Harness/Surfboard

Everyone else.

I'd say the board. purely because i think its fast enough to just crush its way through all the other gear... astrosled and GR cycle are the only things close enough and even then I'd still edge out the board in terms of raw speed. That said how much of the boards capabilities are purely the boards and how much of it comes from the surfer I leave open to debate. Would the board move as quickly w/out surfer? Everything else is pretty much engineered/tech based besides GR motorcycle.

It's surprising how tough the Invisible Plane is- it rammed through the chest of a demon lord.

Also, it can hide.

Would the board move as quickly w/out surfer?

I think it's been sent to carry others independently occasionally. There's some power cosmic in it whether or not he's riding.

Lobo's hog frags everything else.

Optimus Prime wins

SS board or GR cycle