Extremis Iron Man Vs Spartan

Started by Golgo132 pages

Extremis Iron Man Vs Spartan

vs

That's not a pic of extremis.

Spartan.

Extremis FTW 10/10

LOL! I knew you'd show.

Spartan

Originally posted by Galan007
Spartan.

He's physically tougher/superior, but couldn't Tony hack him? Especially since this is sans void upgrade.

tony

Originally posted by Blair Wind
He's physically tougher/superior, but couldn't Tony hack him? Especially since this is sans void upgrade.

Maybe. We don't really know. As with any tech-based character, Spartan has his own feats of this nature, though Tony's are probably better. If this doesn't work, though, Spartan wins, and it's not really up for debate.

Originally posted by Digi
Maybe. We don't really know. As with any tech-based character, Spartan has his own feats of this nature, though Tony's are probably better. If this doesn't work, though, Spartan wins, and it's not really up for debate.

Well, who would you give it to? With or without hacking?

Originally posted by Golgo13
Well, who would you give it to? With or without hacking?

If Tony can hack him, which is a possibility, Tony wins. If not, Spartan is Tony's superior in a straight-up fight, and it's not even terribly close. If I take a stance on the hacking, it's just a guess, and I don't do that.

Originally posted by Digi
If Tony can hack him, which is a possibility, Tony wins. If not, Spartan is Tony's superior in a straight-up fight, and it's not even terribly close. If I take a stance on the hacking, it's just a guess, and I don't do that.
I agree with this compadre.

Originally posted by Blair Wind
He's physically tougher/superior, but couldn't Tony hack him? Especially since this is sans void upgrade.
Help me out here: what was the most impressive tech Extremis Tony hacked that wasn't Stark-tech? I'm having a brain-fart, atm.

Off the top of my head, he hacked either C.L.O.C or the Sentry's Watchtower...I can't remember which.

Spartan has Mr Majestic level of Strength and Speed plus his powers, so yeah I see Spartan winning unless Tony can hack into him.

Originally posted by -K-M-
Off the top of my head, he hacked either C.L.O.C or the Sentry's Watchtower...I can't remember which.
Yeah, he hacked into CLOC to beat Sentry, but I'm not sure how CLOC compares to Spartan...

Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, he hacked into CLOC to beat Sentry, but I'm not sure how CLOC compares to Spartan...

IMO, inferior

Originally posted by -K-M-
IMO, inferior
CLOC is inferior to Spartan, you mean? If so, I agree.

Originally posted by Galan007
CLOC is inferior to Spartan, you mean? If so, I agree.

That's what I mean 👆

Originally posted by the Darkone
Spartan has Mr Majestic level of Strength and Speed plus his powers, so yeah I see Spartan winning unless Tony can hack into him.

Be fair. Majestic owns him when they fight. This description is misleading.