Galactus has just consumed 6 planets against Darkseid with the ale, is this enough power for big G to stop D from taking over the marvel U?
PYM
pym-ftwMizukage
Galactus
BAT
Batman-PrimeKryptonian Scientist
Darkseid
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Galactus drinks the ale after he rapes DS.
BLI
BlightLess than Newbie
How much is Galactus amped with 6 planets??
I don't actually know what Darkseid can do to galactus regardless.
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Didn't he take on the Celestials after eating 4?
BLI
BlightLess than Newbie
I just don't really recall what Darkseid did other than controlling a shit ton of heroes in FC. I could be brainfarting though. I only read it once.
DJ
Darth JelloCheese Spelunker
Galactus wins, he's a fundamental force. Even if Darkseid wins he loses as he messes up the balance of the universe and gets to deal with Abraxas. Not much chance for a space god against an abstraction capable of ending all realities.
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Originally posted by Batman-Prime Darkseid
EI
Eternal IdolLono, "The Dog"
Galactus
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
I don't think big G can resist the ALE. Old school ALE that is.
EI
Eternal IdolLono, "The Dog"
Originally posted by Golgo13 I don't think big G can resist the ALE. Old school ALE that is.
Galactus handles his ale very well. Just ask Hercules.
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Who's ale?
EI
Eternal IdolLono, "The Dog"
Galactus has his own microbrewery.
NIH
NihilistSenior Member
Galactus easy
COG
CogitoSenior Member
The ALE would most definitely work on Galactus, IMO
EM
Endless MikeSqirrel Girl fanboy
True ALE wins.
Mxy is the kind of guy who would literally manifest the ALE as a cup of alcohol and drink it.
ABH
abhilegendPrince of All Saiyans
Spite against galactus.
GUY
guy222With my gal
G
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Originally posted by Cogito The ALE would most definitely work on Galactus, IMO
Depends on the ALE, though. If it's the one Orion had, I agree. Final Crisis ALE would fail, but I would like to hear reasoning on why it wouldn't.