Anyone able to post Hulk vs Captain America fights?

Started by HumanMovieGuide1 pages

Anyone able to post Hulk vs Captain America fights?

As the title says. Anyone able to post or provide links to Hulk vs CA fights? Saw some in the past, but can't find them anymore.

And please no Jeph Loeb garbage. When I saw that fight, I was waiting for a someone to come up with a handgun and put Hulk out of his misery. Cause if Cap's punches can bloody and KO Hulk, then Hulk clearly does not want to mess with a handgun. 🙄

Wrong forum

Which forum is it? There isn't exactly a request forum here.

There's no forum for requesting scans as that is technically illegal.

Never really stops people posting scans though, maybe if you make a Vs thread someone will post the scans for you.

Check respect threads

Or use Google, then Amazon.

just get him the damned scans, ya lazy sh**s!!!

@pym-ftw: You don't think I haven't done that already?

@horrificus: Or providing me with links to sites with said scans would be good too.

Captain America Fallen Son is where he easily ko`s a pissed Savage Hulk

Originally posted by Damborgson

crylaugh

@Nihilist: I'm fully aware of that.

Originally posted by Damborgson

Care to post the rest of that fight? That was one of the fights I remember seeing and I recall they took it out into the street. Or maybe that was another fight?

Originally posted by HumanMovieGuide
@Nihilist: I'm fully aware of that.

Care to post the rest of that fight? That was one of the fights I remember seeing and I recall they took it out into the street. Or maybe that was another fight?


Don't have the scans but Cap dodged him for a little while until Hulk tied him up in a street light. You gotta love Caps jobber aura.

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Captain America: One of the few beings that know Hulk's testicles are small and fragile.

Cap doesn't have a jobber aura.

He just doesn't give a shit about Hulk allegedly being the strongest one there is.

Re: Anyone able to post Hulk vs Captain America fights?

Originally posted by HumanMovieGuide
As the title says. Anyone able to post or provide links to Hulk vs CA fights? Saw some in the past, but can't find them anymore.

And please no Jeph Loeb garbage. When I saw that fight, I was waiting for a someone to come up with a handgun and put Hulk out of his misery. Cause if Cap's punches can bloody and KO Hulk, then Hulk clearly does not want to mess with a handgun. 🙄

The scary thing, is some posters "here" claim that's not a PIS showing for Cap.

Usually the same fanboys who get behind Castle or Logan as as top tier MA, on very flimsy evidence..

Originally posted by cdtm
The scary thing, is some posters "here" claim that's not a PIS showing for Cap.

Usually the same fanboys who get behind Castle or Logan as as top tier MA, on very flimsy evidence..

The problem comes with the logic behind Captain America being able to physically do damage on the Hulk with just his fists. Is it logic, or fanboyism?

Originally posted by HumanMovieGuide
As the title says. Anyone able to post or provide links to Hulk vs CA fights? Saw some in the past, but can't find them anymore.

And please no Jeph Loeb garbage. When I saw that fight, I was waiting for a someone to come up with a handgun and put Hulk out of his misery. Cause if Cap's punches can bloody and KO Hulk, then Hulk clearly does not want to mess with a handgun. 🙄

Originally posted by Scoobless
There's no forum for requesting scans as that is technically illegal.

Never really stops people posting scans though, maybe if you make a Vs thread someone will post the scans for you.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=98