Actually, scratch that, Spider-Man possesses his kryptonite.
See, I had to fight Speedball for a tourney, and I was scared at what I found when I researched him. Nothing even phased him, literally nothing at all, up to and including doing the majority of the work in besting Terrax in his full herald glory. They just charged him up kinetically, let him loose, and he beasted all over Terrax. His damage soak was unbelievable.
The only thing that ever stopped him was getting stuck. Like, goo, webbing, quicksand, being tied up, etc. Then he could be one-shot by Paste Pot Pete. So...Pete's webs are a game-ender. But I'm serious - take away webbing and I'd pick him to solo this via KO. Nothing the duo would do would phase him...and, granted, I never saw him vs. adamantium, but he was indeed resistant to piercing damage. I'm pretty sure a claw stab would just charge him up more.
Not sure then. If they can't keep Speedball contained, it would take a lot to convince me he doesn't win this fight. If Pete unloads a web cartridge on him or something though, then they tag-team Justice, they can probably take him down and he wouldn't have much chance to rescue his friend. Logan would be the damage soak while Pete runs interference and tries to bring him into melee range.
I don't remember Justice's power levels though, so I'm speculating at this point. He's the one with the sister who has...fire powers?
Lol, good to know.
Anyway, Justice forms a tiny tk ball and lets Speedball bounce back and forth to build up a psychotic charge until he breaks the ball, and then sends him right at Logan and Pete. The charge he could build up would send the more popular duo into the next zip code. If he missed, rinse and repeat. He'd be an invincible battering ram with a tk'er controlling his trajectory. If they fight like that, I may change my estimation to 10/10.
Originally posted by Digi
Lol, good to know.Anyway, Justice forms a tiny tk ball and lets Speedball bounce back and forth to build up a psychotic charge until he breaks the ball, and then sends him right at Logan and Pete. The charge he could build up would send the more popular duo into the next zip code. If he missed, rinse and repeat. He'd be an invincible battering ram with a tk'er controlling his trajectory. If they fight like that, I may change my estimation to 10/10.
Lol. I think I have a comic where they did just that or something close to it.
His tk is pretty strong. Maybe on par with a prime Hellion but with much better precision.
Originally posted by dmills
Lol. I think I have a comic where they did just that or something close to it.His tk is pretty strong. Maybe on par with a prime Hellion but with much better precision.
I actually think a variation of this is how Speedball whupped on Terrax. These two are a great pairing. Much more powerful than the sum of their parts.