Who is the weakest person who could defeat my Amalgam

Started by golem3701 pages

Who is the weakest person who could defeat my Amalgam

Alright I was just thinking about this and how badass this amalgam would be. Malestrom-Nebulon-High Evolutionary.

Malestrom(Kinetic Absorbtion)

Nebulon(Super Strength/Energy Manipulation/Shape Changing)

High Evolutionary(Intellgence/Psionics/Suit

Thanos?

No prep so I would doubt it. Nebulon defeated the defenders including Dr Strange and Hulk Malestrom is also a team buster and High Evo has incredible telepatic abilities.

Golem normally when you set up these kinds of parameters it's bad form to say someone else loses. You pretty much stay out of it and let others talk it out.

You may as well just delete your thread if you want to automatically refute people.

Dr. Pym can bfr him

I think with the smarts and power set of the amalgam for Thanos' abilities and since it's my thread I will comment when I want. Plus he has a question.

Doom or Reed with prep.

Also how good is High Evolutionary's TP? Whom has he defeated in telepathic combat?

Well not a battle feat but it took Exodus, Thena, & Man-Beast to stop High Evo

Originally posted by golem370
Well not a battle feat but it took Exodus, Thena, & Man-Beast to stop High Evo

Were they all using telepathy against him?

I believe so

Deadpool.

Whatever the answer I got is TOAA. Shrug.

And as far as weakest... You are right. Thanos would be too much for your amalgam.

lol sure he would High Evo went against Galactus alone had two people who are trans level he would be owned this coming from a fan of Thanos

Ambush Bug.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Ambush Bug.

Doop.

Whatever happened to that guy?

He's a teacher at the Jean Grey Institute - but all he does is sleep during classes.

lol. He should join Uncanny Avengers.

Just did a check - he does Introduction to Religion.