SHA Shabazz916 Senior Member Thanos Vs Hulk I can see this fight happening in avengers 2 somehow. So wwh vs thanos.Who would win.And thanos with & without IFG
BAT Batman-Prime Kryptonian Scientist Movie Hulk > Thanos. I think he will be the game breaker and onced pissed saves the rest of the Hulkboys(Avengers).
DAM Damborgson King of the Damboys I wouldnt doubt it. Puny gods Thanos while the rest of the avengers were camatose.
BAT Batman-Prime Kryptonian Scientist Thanos: I have the IG, mortals.Tony: We have the Hulk.Hulk. Hulk smash puny Alien.3 Seconds fight, Thanos goes down.The End.
PYM pym-ftw Mizukage Re: Thanos Vs Hulk Originally posted by Shabazz916 I can see this fight happening in avengers 2 somehow. So wwh vs thanos.Who would win.And thanos with & without IFG 😱 IG Thanos vs WWHulkHoly phucking sheet
SHA Shabazz916 Senior Member I think it can be epic!!! Thanos gets the best of hulk at first and making him angrry enough to bring out his wwh hulk persona. That would be deep
SHA Shabazz916 Senior Member Originally posted by pym-ftw You think any Hulk can do anything to IG Thanos? Of course. With the help of others
SM Silent Master Senior Member Originally posted by Shabazz916 Of course. With the help of others Seeing as the topic is about the Hulk vs Thanos, who are these "others" you're talking about?
BAT Batman-Prime Kryptonian Scientist Originally posted by carver9 Whatever Batman Prime vote for, I disagree. Thanos stomps. I though we had something special, you and me, a bond...
SHA Shabazz916 Senior Member In a movie sense. Yes he can they'll find away to get the ifg off him or something they wnt kill the avengers off. But in a comic sense no
BAD Badabing Gym rat Originally posted by carver9 Thanos stomps. You run your mouth kinda recklessly. I'll give you 1 chance to reconsider. sneer
SIA Sin I AM Madame Mort Originally posted by Harbinger Slugfest, Hulk.All powers considered, Thanos. No and agree
OZZ ozz81 Senior Member it'll probably be similar to avengers assemble Commic how thanos dominated the avengers when they first met etc...
BOU Bouboumaster Senior Member Thanos would destroy almost every versions of the Hulk, IN THE SAME TIME.