Without the suit Bruce is still Batman, but I'm assuming that he has it here. His MA abilities are being overlooked here, as well as his escape artist abilities, and logically brilliant mind. I would also assume that he could use area effects/objects to use to his advantage. If Batman can beat Solomon Grundy, and various others out of his weight class, I can't see why he wouldn't be able to beat Lee.
Yeah, I assumed no suit (due to the little tricks he puts in it), but what could he do?
Choke her out? She's stronger, faster, with a HF to boot. Skills are obv Batman's...but she could tank whatever he throws at her. Pressure point attacks, perhaps? Don't forget, Grundy isn't exactly the smartest cookie in the tin....at least Jubes had a bit of MA training as part of the X-men. And I assumed it was a neutral empty battlefield.
Just my reasoning as to how Jubes wins.
In a forum fight with no comic favoritism(like for Wolverine, Cap, or Batman), Jubilee should take a majority. She's stronger, faster, more durable, HF, and she's not only had years of training with Logan and the X-Men, but her new vampire family as well. All of whom are samurai/ninja who have centuries of combat experience and have been training her rigorously since she found them not long after she turned. Just recently she held her own against a guy who almost took down that entire clan's master, who was a better fighter than all of the other vampires.
She also let herself get stabbed so she could get within striking distance, so Batman will have a hard time even hurting her.
Originally posted by KingD19
In a forum fight with no comic favoritism(like for Wolverine, Cap, or Batman), Jubilee should take a majority. She's stronger, faster, more durable, HF, and she's not only had years of training with Logan and the X-Men, but her new vampire family as well. All of whom are samurai/ninja who have centuries of combat experience and have been training her rigorously since she found them not long after she turned. Just recently she held her own against a guy who almost took down that entire clan's master, who was a better fighter than all of the other vampires.She also let herself get stabbed so she could get within striking distance, so Batman will have a hard time even hurting her.
🙁
This sucks. They killed off Jubilee, too? Jean Grey, Xavier, Sabretooth ...
Well, Sabretooth, at least, was overdue ...
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
🙁This sucks. They killed off Jubilee, too? Jean Grey, Xavier, Sabretooth ...
Well, Sabretooth, at least, was overdue ...
Actually I think her new makeover is an improvement. After all she was Marvel's version of Robin. Well that's the feeling I got the minute I saw her.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, I assumed no suit (due to the little tricks he puts in it), but what could he do?Choke her out? She's stronger, faster, with a HF to boot. Skills are obv Batman's...but she could tank whatever he throws at her. Pressure point attacks, perhaps? Don't forget, Grundy isn't exactly the smartest cookie in the tin....at least Jubes had a bit of MA training as part of the X-men. And I assumed it was a neutral empty battlefield.
Just my reasoning as to how Jubes wins.
Yeah you're likely right. I'm just pro Batman after playing the Arkham City game a few times.
Yeah, I thought I made it clear enough.
Basically the guy was a monster with a sword, so she let herself get stabbed and slid down the blade, then she was too close and the sword couldn't be used anymore and she went to work.
Then he ran off. But since he didn't stab her in the heart(she was fast enough to avoid that), she kinda just yanked the sword out and was okay.