I dunno. Mr. Immortal recovers from damage insanely fast. Even after getting squished into literal 'goo' by Terminus, it only took 10 seconds for Mr. I to fully regen:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/im48.jpg
Even some of the better HF's in the game couldn't have recovered so quickly from that amount of damage.
Wolverine would beat the living phuck out of Craig, though... Just don't know how long he'd be able to incapacitate him for..?
Originally posted by Galan007
I dunno. Mr. Immortal recovers from damage insanely fast. Even after getting squished into literal 'goo' by Terminus, it only took 10 seconds for Mr. I to fully regen:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/im48.jpg
Even some of the better HF's in the game couldn't have recovered so quickly from that amount of damage.Wolverine would beat the living phuck out of Craig, though... Just don't know how long he'd be able to incapacitate him for..?
It also seems the only reason it even took that long was because Terminus was crushing him together in his hands for 10 seconds, and he regenerated instantly once the pressure was let up.