X-Man vs Superman

Started by "Id"2 pages

X-Man vs Superman

Shaman X-Man

vs

Superman (Pre DCnU)

I'm having a hard time believing this hasn't been done before....and I'm too lazy right now to check.

In this case, speed kills. Superman wins.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'm having a hard time believing this hasn't been done before....and I'm too lazy right now to check.

In this case, speed kills. Superman wins.

Search function isn't working for me, and google failed.

Originally posted by "Id"
Search function isn't working for me, and google failed.

Two words...

Bing It!

I would go with X-Man in this match up especially with no one bring up the T-Vo for ages, is that still a part of his powerset?

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'm having a hard time believing this hasn't been done before....and I'm too lazy right now to check.

In this case, speed kills. Superman wins.

you mustve never seen the Planck scan

X man ftw

Superman. If we're using "planck scan" as superspeed, then superman overcome total timestop in the fraction of a nanosecond by speed. Match that.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman. If we're using "planck scan" as superspeed, then superman overcome total timestop in the fraction of a nanosecond by speed. Match that.

Regardless of what you make of Nates stepping in between moments. Superman has no counter for X-Man slipping into the Planck length.

Originally posted by "Id"
Regardless of what you make of Nates stepping in between moments. Superman has no counter for X-Man slipping into the Planck length.

Superspeed brah.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superspeed brah.

vs a time manipulator. Good luck with that.

Originally posted by "Id"
vs a time manipulator. Good luck with that.

Inorite?
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=NanosecondInteraction1.jpg
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=NanosecondInteraction2.jpg

Originally posted by abhilegend
Inorite?
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=NanosecondInteraction1.jpg
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=NanosecondInteraction2.jpg

Last I checked, Pre Crsis feats are not valid. Unless we are speaking of Pre Crisis Supes.

X-Man, Clark has no has no counter for planck length or his intangible psi form

Originally posted by "Id"
Last I checked, Pre Crsis feats are not valid. Unless we are speaking of Pre Crisis Supes.

That's post crisis superman, byrne superman that is. Eat your heart out majestic.

Your hate for Majestros makes you stronger, Abhi.

Wow. I come into a random thread to see what's up and Abhi's still doing Majestic v. Superman, for the benefit of no one in particular. Fun stuff.

Xman stomps. Lol at ABHI using scans dated 10 yrs before my grandpa birth. Good stuff.

Originally posted by carver9
Xman stomps. Lol at ABHI using scans dated 10 yrs before my grandpa birth. Good stuff.

Your grandpa is 16 years old, which would make you roughly.... - 8