Originally posted by JakeTheBank Superman and Thor.
CC
Colossus-Big CRestricted
Team 1
H1A
h1a8Senior Member
Team 2 in an epic fight
BAT
Batman-PrimeKryptonian Scientist
Thor hands over Mjolnir to Superman, and Team two wins biscuits
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
A speedster wielding Mjolnir?! 😱
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
Originally posted by Batman-Prime Thor hands over Mjolnir to Superman, and Team two wins biscuits
lol seek help
BAT
Batman-PrimeKryptonian Scientist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank lol seek help
lol seek humor.
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
Originally posted by Batman-Prime lol seek humor.
lol I've been having humor hence the "lol"
BAT
Batman-PrimeKryptonian Scientist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank lol I've been having humor hence the "lol"
Originally posted by JakeTheBank lol seek help
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
lol yes, I agree you should seek help.
PYM
pym-ftwMizukage
Originally posted by Batman-Prime Thor hands over Mjolnir to Superman, superman is then pinned under Mjoinir, Thor wonders why he did that while getting gang raped
Normally team two wins though. biscuits
👆
BAT
Batman-PrimeKryptonian Scientist
Originally posted by pym-ftw 👆
Reread JLA/Avengers 👆
biscuits
DAM
DamborgsonKing of the Damboys
Originally posted by Batman-Prime Reread JLA/Avengers 👆