There you go:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t570830.html
Before the thread falls into the abyss of the 2nd page, I'll state my opinion for future generations I guess.
I'd have to give X-23 a 6/10 victory here. Without full equipment, they'll both tag each other often; however, Nemesis won't heal the wounds like Laura will. Nemesis will slowly succumb to accumulated damage, and X-23 could even land a crippling blow early in the match.
Charis has the skill advantage, but I don't see it giving her a majority in a forum fight.
Originally posted by Golgo13Here's a few instances:
Does anyone have the scans of Nemesis fighting with her shields up?
[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13533046_ff3.jpg]
[img=http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/13533055_ff4.jpg]
[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13533047_ff5.jpg]
[img=http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/13533051_ff6.jpg]
[img=http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/13533052_ff7.jpg]
[img=http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/13533053_ff8.jpg]
[img=http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/13533054_ff9.jpg]
Aside from that, Nemesis was capable of utterly shit-stomping Zealot:
[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13533040_3.jpg]
[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13533041_4.jpg]
And Grifter:
[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13533042_5.jpg]
...And she also possessed the timing/speed necessary to dodge a bullrush from Majestic, and successfully deliver a slash from her Creation blade:
[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13533043_6.jpg]
Suffice to say: she wins.
Originally posted by Golgo13
I forgot how it went down. When she has her shields up, can she freely move?
Originally posted by ODG
I may not have read Nemesis' appearances for a while, but she left me with the clear impression that she'd chump someone like X-23 outright.
Nemesis can win of course. I just don't think that, on average, she could avoid Laura the whole fight without her equipment. She might start out with the advantage, but I think she'd need to decapitate or dismember Laura for a win.
Originally posted by Galan007
Aside from that, Nemesis was capable of utterly shit-stomping Zealot:
[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13533040_3.jpg]
[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13533041_4.jpg]Suffice to say: she wins.
Also, thanks for uploading those. I know you didn't do it for me specifically, but it saved me time.
Originally posted by StyleTimeShe did stomp on Zealot there-- that is to say: she easily gained the upper hand. Considering that was her first ever appearance, and in the very same comic she trounced Grifter and dodged/slashed Majestic, it really isn't surprising to me that she had the edge against Zealot. /shrug
She's not capable of shit-stomping Zealot. They've fought a few times, and Wildstorm was pretty adamant that Zealot=Nemesis.Also, thanks for uploading those. I know you didn't do it for me specifically, but it saved me time.
No problem.