Giantman vs Batman 1M

Started by pym-ftw1 pages

Giantman vs Batman 1M

Fight on top of Mt. Rushmore
No Bfr
No prep

Fight

No fans of dc 1,000,000?

Is this 1 million Batmans?

Lol no

Batman from the Dc one million comics

Oh that's good. It would've taken forever for Pym to dump 1 million Batmen into another dimension.

Lol, yeah Judo toss to the microverse x 1,000,000

Golgo gave me the idea for the thread, because he said he was above Pym

I didn't read any 1million so I was hoping someone could fill me in

Batman. He can also teleport, so BFR won't work. He's from the 853 Century, I think everyone can teleport. LOL!

Originally posted by Golgo13
Batman. He can also teleport, so BFR won't work. He's from the 853 Century, I think everyone can teleport. LOL!

Even in a plane that is outside of the basic set reality? Microverse/Macroverse/Overspace.

Does their teleportation allow traversion between such planes?

He would just teleport back to his base.

Originally posted by Golgo13
He would just teleport back to his base.

Dammmmnnnn!

Wouldn't that count as BFR? 🙂

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lol, yeah Judo toss to the microverse x 1,000,000

Golgo gave me the idea for the thread, because he said he was above Pym

I didn't read any 1million so I was hoping someone could fill me in

Well, here is a good place to start!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496222.html

Originally posted by the ninjak
Oh that's good. It would've taken forever for Pym to dump 1 million Batmen into another dimension.
And it would only take Batman 0.037 seconds to batkick Pym to another dimension. sneer

Telepathic octopi mental attack ftw.

Pym has tech that negated Phoenix Emma's Tp, I can't see Batmans tp being > that

If this was a random fight batman could just steal his soul.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym has tech that negated Phoenix Emma's Tp, I can't see Batmans tp being > that

Standard equip? This fight would have to be, as I'm not quite sure what Bats 1M's prep feats are like...

Pym carries all his tech with him

Originally posted by Badabing
And it would only take Batman 0.037 seconds to batkick Pym to another dimension. sneer

😄 Giantman took blows from the Worthy. And in wasp form he would be a hard target.

B1M steals his soul, ftw. 👆